For questions about our Accreditation Program, please email accreditation@IEW.com or call 800.856.5815.
- Receives periodic e-newsletters with helpful hints and suggestions from Andrew Pudewa and others
- Is entitled to use specially designed logos with the IEW® Registered Trademark exclusively designed for use by Registered Instructors for promoting their classes and validating their relationship with IEW
- Gains promotional support for classes offered, such as Registered Instructor’s contact and course offerings information posted on IEW's website (optional)
- Receives discounted tuition fees for teacher- and parent-training events hosted by IEW
- Shows evidence of continuing education in IEW methods (within last two years)
- Every two years by paying renewal fee of $50
- Click here for renewal form
Please allow a 1-month window of time for your accreditation renewal to be processed. Our accreditation team works diligently and as quickly as we are able to review instructors' applications for renewal. Applicants who submit documentation early are not shortchanged and will still be granted two years from their original expiration date.
Please note: Only IEW® Accredited Instructors are allowed to make use of the trademarked terms Institute for Excellence in Writing®, IEW®, and Structure and Style® in advertising their classes. By restricting the use of these trademarked terms, IEW can better ensure the integrity of its method and assist parents in finding a formally trained writing teacher.
IEW endorses an Accredited Instructor's ability to teach the Structure and Style Writing Method to students in grades 3 through adults. An Instructor may not train adults, parents, fellow teachers, or administrators for the purpose of their teaching the Structure and Style method of writing. The role of Master Teacher belongs solely to Mr. Andrew Pudewa and to several Accomplished Level instructors.
Click here for our complete policies for IEW® Instructors.