Our Online Class Platform: IEW Toolbox
Learning Management System: IEW Toolbox
Feedback on Papers: Microsoft Word
Required Curriculum: View Here
Parents play a vital role in our online classes, and it is largely due to their commitment to their students’ success that we have such a great reputation.
Parent participation guidelines can help you decide if IEW Online Classes are a good fit for your family:
- We expect parents to be primarily responsible for their student’s coursework.
- We expect parents to attend class with their student as often as necessary to help them attend to and understand the instruction given.
- In the event the student misses class, we expect parents to help their student make time to review the recorded class session.
- We expect parents to help their student make time to complete required homework as needed.
- We expect parents to read every assignment before it is submitted to the instructor.
- Knowing that technology can be the new “my dog ate my homework” excuse, we expect parents to be proactive in making sure coursework is properly submitted.
- We expect parents to be proactive in contacting the instructor if questions arise about assignments or feedback.
We look forward to partnering with you in this educational journey. Please contact us if you have any further questions.DOWNLOAD PARENT CHECKLIST
Your students will need the following along with the required curriculum.
- computer with high-speed Internet (Siblings enrolled in the same class must have access to their own computer.)
- up-to-date Microsoft Word (or equivalent programs--do not use Open Office or Apache Open Office)
- up-to-date browser (Google Chrome recommended)
- headphones (helpful, but not required)
- quiet environment during class period
- parent email account, necessary for communication
We look forward to partnering with you in this educational journey. Please contact us if you have any further questions.