Letter to the Editor
Aug 03, 2022
When teaching Structure and Style for Students, Andrew had each student hire an editor and deliver a letter that he had written to him or her. After all, every good writer has an editor. Andrew and Julie read the letter and discuss the role that editors play in helping students bring their finest pieces to publication. Andrew cautions against overcorrecting and instead recommends that editors focus on ensuring that the composition or essay is "legal."
- "Letter to the Editor: Podcast Episode 333"
- "The Four Deadly Errors of Teaching Writing"
- Structure and Style for Students
- Structure and Style Overview
- Teaching Writing: Structure and Style
- Letter to the Editor
- Transcript of Podcast Episode 333
Remember to send your questions to Podcast@IEW.com, and perhaps yours will be answered the next time we Ask Andrew Anything (AAA).
If you have any questions about IEW or our products, do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service Team at 800.856.5815 or Info@IEW.com.