Podcast: The Arts of Language "Hidden Treasure: IEW's Premium Membership"
How can you receive our Premium Membership?
1. If you purchase Teaching Writing: Structure and Style, the tangible product you receive is not the only resource we include in the program. In addition to the Seminar Workbook, video instruction (Forever Streaming or DVDs), and Blackline Masters PDF, you also receive a full year’s access to our premium content.
Be sure to use the code included with your purchase to activate your membership. Activate here.
Have you already purchased Teaching Writing: Structure and Style and need help activating your account?
2. You can purchase just the Premium Membership as a stand-alone product.
How can you renew your Premium Membership?
We feel so strongly about the value of the Premium Membership that we keep the renewal price comfortably low at just $39 a year. We hope to encourage you to keep subscribing and continuing to strengthen your teaching skills for the benefit of your students.
Look for an email in your account email's inbox with renewal instructions.
If you have not received that email or cannot find it, please request renewal help here.
What is included in the Premium Membership?
- Streaming videos of the entire Teaching Writing: Structure and Style teacher training course
- Streaming videos of a sampling of student workshops at four different grade levels to help you get started
- Free access to our online IEW Checklist Generator™
- Teaching Tips with Andrew Pudewa (TTAP) streaming content
- Master Classes taught live and online by Andrew Pudewa
- Video streaming of the talk However Imperfectly
- Andrew Pudewa's latest book, However Imperfectly
- A one-time-use free shipping coupon
- Linguistic Development through Poetry Memorization: Level 1
- A library of Andrew Pudewa’s most popular conference talks
- The following PDF downloads
- IEW Book Recommendations
- Student Resource Packet
- Mini Poster set
- Writing Source Packet
- Articles for Schoolteachers
- Articles for Parents
- Current Homeschool Magalog
- Current Schools Division Magalog
- Fix It! Grammar Glossary
- Simile Shenanigans game
- Grammar games from Fix It! Grammar
- Racetrack to use with Linguistic Development through Poetry Memorization
As you can see, we have a lot of premium content that we’re offering! If you haven’t yet obtained the latest version of Teaching Writing: Structure and Style, we encourage you to check it out. It is the best way to learn how to teach Structure and Style® to your students and is a resource you will consult for many years. Additionally, our premium membership will come alongside to enhance your understanding. We hope you will enjoy utilizing these resources. If you find you have any questions about them, please contact us. We are always delighted to help!