Thank you for visiting the IEW booth! In addition to the gifts below, you'll find a free shipping code in the email you received after the convention.
Enjoy more from Andrew Pudewa!
- Cultivating Language Arts video
- Nurturing Competent Communicators video
- Reaching the Reluctant Writer audio talk (Download a handout here.)
- Teaching Boys and Other Children Who Would Rather Make Forts All Day audio talk
Enjoy free lessons!
Access three free weeks of Structure and Style for Students.
IEW's fun and simple solution for grammar. Use this link for free access to sample Fix-It! Grammar lessons.
Experience free sample lessons from IEW's fun, mastery approach to poetry with Linguistic Development through Poetry Memorization.
Want to learn more about IEW? How does IEW's method work? Click on the image below for a webinar, presented by Andrew Pudewa, about IEW's powerful, incremental Structure and Style® approach to teaching writing.
More helpful links
These are helpful links for even more support from IEW:
- IEW.com/free-spelling – Learn how to spell with an auditory, mastery approach that works! This link gives free access to the talk Spelling and the Brain, the first lesson of The Phonetic Zoo Spelling course (Levels A, B, and C), and The Phonetic Zoo Teacher’s Notes e-book PDF.
- IEW.com/free-pal – Teach language arts to primary grade children (grades K–2) using the Blended Sight and Sound method. Get a free sample of Printing with Letter Stories to try on your own!
- IEW.com/theme-based – Find out more about IEW's theme-based writing books.
- IEW.com/magalog – View or download a digital copy of IEW's magazine catalog.
- IEW.com/podcast – Listen to IEW's weekly podcast, The Arts of Language.
- Sign up to receive IEW's monthly newsletter and blogs.
You can start a live chat with one of IEW's representatives, Monday–Friday from 9AM–5PM CT.