IEW has been such a wonderful addition to our family’s homeschool experience! Having solid foundations in grammar and writing is important to me. I love how the Fix-it Grammar program combines literature, vocabulary, and writing concepts in a way that is easy to understand and apply. The Structure and Style writing series has been a game-changer! Not only has it given my boys a clear understanding of the writing process but it also has been a thriving point for my son with dyslexia! If you have a child with dyslexia you understand how difficult moving into the writing process can be. The clear structure of IEW’s program has made writing feasible for him and he is excelling.
As a busy mom of 6, I love the support and heart behind IEW and all they have to offer. It’s not just the curriculum, but the professional development offered through many talks and seminars from Mr. Pudewa (anything from understanding struggling readers to the spelling process) that make this curriculum company stand out above the rest!
I hope your family loves and enjoys IEW as much as ours does, it has truly been a high point in our homeschool.
- IEW.com/free-spelling – Learn how to spell with an auditory, mastery approach that works! This link gives free access to the talk Spelling and the Brain, the first lesson of The Phonetic Zoo Spelling course (Levels A, B, and C), and The Phonetic Zoo Teacher’s Notes e-book PDF.
- IEW.com/free-pal – Teach language arts to primary grade children (grades K–2) using the Blended Sight and Sound method. Get a free sample of Printing with Letter Stories to try on your own!
- IEW.com/theme-based – Find out more about IEW's theme-based writing books.
- IEW.com/magalog – View or download a digital copy of IEW's magazine catalog.
- IEW.com/podcast – Listen to IEW's weekly podcast, The Arts of Language.
- Sign up to receive IEW's monthly newsletter and blogs.