As a busy work at home (and homeschooling) mom, IEW has been a lifesaver for our family. Our family had been thinking about trying IEW for a long time, and we jumped at the chance when we saw the online streaming lessons for Structure and Style for Students (SSS). The video lessons make this so easy for my family and me! If you’re a busy mom or not sure if you can teach writing, this is the path you want to take. After just three weeks of SSS, we saw definite improvement in our children’s writing. Not to mention, our kids were much happier too. One of their favorite parts of SSS is Mr. Pudewa’s selections for suggested reading. The book list is quickly becoming a list of their new favorite books. Our family has been greatly blessed through IEW and Mr. Pudewa. You won't regret giving this program a try!
- IEW.com/free-spelling – Learn how to spell with an auditory, mastery approach that works! This link gives free access to the talk Spelling and the Brain, the first lesson of The Phonetic Zoo Spelling course (Levels A, B, and C), and The Phonetic Zoo Teacher’s Notes e-book PDF.
- IEW.com/free-pal – Teach language arts to primary grade children (grades K–2) using the Blended Sight and Sound method. Get a free sample of Printing with Letter Stories to try on your own!
- IEW.com/theme-based – Find out more about IEW's theme-based writing books.
- IEW.com/magalog – View or download a digital copy of IEW's magazine catalog.
- IEW.com/podcast – Listen to IEW's weekly podcast, The Arts of Language.
- Sign up to receive IEW's monthly newsletter and blogs.