- Are authorized to identify grades 2–12 course offerings making use of the Institute for Excellence in Writing's Structure and Style methodology with the Institute for Excellence in Writing® or IEW® trademarks
- Have completed all the requirements for a Registered Instructor, including application, assignments, and the fee
- Have demonstrated experience and proficiency in leading students through the nine units of Teaching Writing: Structure and Style using stylistic techniques by completing and submitting required documentation itemized here.
- Are entitled to use specially designed logos with the IEW Registered Trademark, exclusively designed for use by Certified Instructors for promoting their classes and validating their relationship with IEW
- Gain promotional support, such as Certified Instructor’s contact and course offerings information posted on IEW website (optional)
- Receive discounted tuition fees for teacher- and parent-training events hosted by IEW
- IEW website access upgraded to receive a 10 percent discount on all products purchased via IEW website
- Every two years by paying the renewal fee of $100
- Submits required documentation itemized here.
- Shows evidence of continuing education in IEW methods (within last two years)
- Renew here.
To apply for Certified Instructor accreditation, fill out the form below, submit the necessary documentation, and pay the $100 Certified Level fee.
For questions about our Accreditation Program, please email accreditation@IEW.com or call 800.856.5815.